Find out more about edoughble through our FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions).
What makes Edoughble unlike any other cookie dough?
There are so many things that make Edoughble unique:
- Our ingredients are not only premium, they are all natural and mostly non-GMO* (aside from the powdered sugar in our homemade frosting).
- Aside from leaving out the eggs, we use heat treated flour to ensure there are no pathogens in this raw agricultural product. E.coli can live in flour so be sure you only consume my cookie dough that we work hard to ensure is safe to consume raw. Edoughble is meant to be consumed (devoured, really) raw and is not for baking - why change a delicious indulgence?
- We use only the finest quality ingredients! These are not ingredients you have in your pantry at home nor will big food brands spend the money on these premium ingredients to include in your packaged foods. But we go the extra mile to source premium, hormone-free butter, the finest Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans (alcohol free vanilla extract too), Belgian dark chocolate chunks and all natural toppings.
- We make one-of-a-kind flavors, seasonal flavors and small-batch exclusives for our dough subscribers. We launch around 15 new flavors a year!
- We do not use preservatives, emulsifiers or artificial flavors. Our product is the ONLY ONE that is free from EGGS (even pasteurized eggs carry risks of illness), free from chemical leaveners, free from alchohol (in the vanilla extract), and free from artificial ingredients.
When will I receive my cookie dough?
We accept orders 7 days a week, making everything from scratch, and we ship Monday through Friday via USPS Shipping which is delivered in 3-7 business days.
We also offer 2-Day EXPEDITED shipping and only ship with this method Monday-Wednesday to ensure your dough does not sit in a hot warehouse over the weekend.
*If your expedited shipping order is placed Wednesday - Friday, it will ship the following Monday. If it is placed Saturday or Sunday, it will ship Monday.
**IMPORTANT**Your cookie dough can be unrefrigerated for 2 weeks and during the heat of summer, your dough MAY arrive melted or even leak slightly through the box. THIS IS OK!! Butter can melt and cool and is safe to consume. Some prefer the dough warm and gooey! You can let the dough chill in the refrigerator or at room temp and enjoy at your preferred temp. We do not use emulsifiers so if the butter separates a bit due to the heat, just mix it up and dig in!
We are able to work with 3rd party shipping companies for the best rates in the industry so that we can get you your cookie dough in 2 days for a flat rate of $25! Please be sure someone is available to receive the package.
Thank you for your patience as you await freshly made premium cookie dough!
While shipping can seem pricey, our top priority is getting you fresh, delicious cookie dough to enjoy! Please email us at email@example.com with special orders or questions or additional expedited shipping options (such as overnight).
How to best enjoy Edoughble?
If you're anything like us, you're an "all of the below" person.
- The Purist: You dig right into the dough with spoon, finger, chopsticks, or whatever else gets dough to mouth ASAP.
- The Topper: You perfect the perfect bite of ice cream and cookie dough for the ultimate experience in indulgence.
- The Mixer: You add cookie dough to any and every thing... spread between 2 cookies, sprinkled in brownie batter, whipped into a doughy dessert dip, blended in milkshakes (yeah I said cookie dough milkshake!).
Can I bake it to make cookies?
Bake it?!?! Why ruin perfectly amazing cookie dough? Edoughble cookie dough is not to be baked. Our recipes extract the unhealthy and dangerous raw egg which in normal cookie dough acts as the rising agent, or leavener. So leave the oven off, save on your utility bill, and eat cookie dough unbaked, the way the dessert gods intended.
Do you have an order minimum?
As a matter of fact we do! Starting in November, we now require a minimum order of 2 units. Shipping for 2 units is the same price as shipping for 1 unit so it is much more worthwhile to divide that shipping cost by 2 units! Trust us, your tummies will thank you.
Where do you ship?
Currently, we only ship to the contiguous United States. We know cookie dough lovers live beyond our borders and we want to ultimately find a way to bring our dough to you, but for now we apologize for having to deliver the sad news.
Are you in any stores?
Thanks for asking! For those of you who avoid shopping online, we are located in stores around Los Angeles and one in New York.
New York: DeCiccos & Sons in Armonk, NY
How long does the cookie dough last?
It's important to note our cookie dough is made with fresh, all natural ingredients, meaning we never use preservatives or any other synthetic ingredients. So, for those of you who won't devour the cookie dough immediately, here are some storage recommendations...
Storage recommendations: Upon receipt, place in refrigerator on an easy-to-access shelf or hide from your roommate/sibling/kids/significant other behind the vegetables. Importantly, while freezing the dough will extend the shelf life for up to 1 year, the dough tastes best stored in the fridge up to 6 months. The dough also tastes great at room temp for 2 weeks for a creamy and frosting-like consistency.
Is the cookie dough Kosher?
Our cookie dough is certified kosher by KosherLA.
Does Edoughble Cookie Dough Contain Nuts?
Most of our flavors are nut-free but are produced on shared equipment that also processes peanuts and tree nuts which may cause allergic reactions. Although we do our best to keep nut products separate and thoroughly wash shared equipment after contact with nuts, we cannot exclude the possibility of cross contamination. Customers concerned with food allergies should be aware of this risk. We recommend that those with severe nut allergies use their own discretion before consuming any of our cookie dough. Edoughble will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to cookie dough consumed or for items that it may have come in contact with during the course of preparation or transit.
What is your Refund Policy?
Because our cookie dough is perishable, Edoughble cannot accept returns or exchanges. We cannot be responsible for theft or damage to packages left outdoors resulting from a delivery where no one is able to receive the package; we cannot be responsible if a package cannot be delivered or is delayed in delivery due to an order placed with incorrect shipping information. If your cookie dough is melted upon arrival, just refrigerate it or let it sit at room temp until the texture solidifies. The dough is fine to eat even if it melts during shipment! If your shipment never arrives or the dough flavors are incorrect, please contact us immediately, and we’ll reship your order at the next opportunity.
We want to hear from you if you have any additional questions so please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.