As my husband and I like to say, "Edoughble is not your cookie-cutter cookie dough!" We're excited for you to learn (and taste!) why...
This Is Our Story
So how did this all start? Well, as cookie dough lovers we were alarmed and saddened by a series of news reports a few years ago describing how cookie dough companies were having to recall their popular ready-to-bake cookie doughs. Apparently cookie dough enthusiasts young and old across America were getting sick after consuming these raw egg filled products. We decided then that for those of us who love the cookie dough more than the baked cookies, there had to be a better, safer alternative. So, my husband and I enrolled in as many entrepreneurial classes as USC would allow and set out to do one simple thing... serve fellow cookie dough lovers like you a bite of handmade cookie dough perfection that instantly reminds you just how sweet and simple life can be. No baking. No scary raw egg. Just pure, doughy, unapologetically sugary, spoon-ready deliciousness made with the best ingredients and mix-ins.
Since 2008, we've been perfecting our recipes, finding the best suppliers, refining our manufacturing, and building a product and brand we're thrilled about. At the end of the day we're a small business with big passion around our edible cookie dough product and we want to get it just right for you. Whether you devour Edoughble cookie dough by the spoonful, as an ice cream or froyo topping, as a mix-in for brownies or milkshakes or in some other creative way, we hope for just a moment in your day you stop, taste some amazing cookie dough, and crack a sweet smile before getting back to that 40 item to-do list.
Passion & Commitment
Sweets and hospitality have been in my blood as a career for over a decade. Prior to that, I pretty much spent my life obsessed with all things sugary and sweet. I fish the cookie dough out of the vanilla ice cream, I try everything at the grocery store labeled "NEW!", i get butterflies in my stomach when I look at a dessert menu. I began my professional cooking, baking and management career as a pastry cook at Wolfgang Puck’s Spago in Beverly Hills in 2003 and attended Le Cordon Bleu in Pasadena in 2006. I then completed my culinary externship at Boulevard Restaurant in San Francisco. After earning my MBA from USC, I worked as a General Manager for the Hillstone Restaurant Group in Los Angeles. I hope you all get to enjoy a little piece of my sweet tooth and indulge in my culinary cookie dough creations.
Obviously, we can't give away all our secrets, but here is our recipe to bring you cookie dough perfection:
- 2 cups: The finest, high quality ingredients. From handmade chocolate fudge and vanilla bean frosting, to Callebaut rich dark chocolate chunks and Nielsen-Massey vanilla bean paste - our commitment to an amazing tasting high end product is paramount.
- 4 tablespoons: Creative flavor varieties inspired by everything from childhood silliness to birthday cakes to Ben & Jerry's ice cream to Coldstone Creamery to grandma's kitchen and so much more.
- 1 teaspoon: Endless cookie dough taste testing by the spoonful - perks of the job. Now it's your turn!
- 3 sprinkles: Commitment to carefully hand-crafting in small batches so that each order is made fresh and unique just for you.
- And NO: Eggs, preservatives or artificial flavors are ever added so that you can indulge your sweet tooth with reckless abandon and peace of mind.
This is all just the beginning and we're excited for you and your sweet tooth to be a part of the journey. With so many delicious flavors available now and dozens more recipes near perfection, we invite you to join the Edoughble family and discover our delicious plans to continue to redefine the wonderful world of edible cookie dough.
Please enjoy discovering why we're far from cookie-cutter and always feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rana & John